Register online for free to attend International Expo Center.
International Expo Center is an online marketplace in the U.S.A, showcasing international brands, licensed products and sourcing resources from around the world. We know that COVID19 has created challenges for all of us to keep our business up and running, and we are here to help.
We can help all members stay connected, wherever they are. It is a next-generation B2B E-Commerce powerful Platform.
The marketplace is 100% free to retailers and attendees, simply complete the form to request access. International Expo Center representative will review your application and complete your marketplace profile and access.
International Expo Center fuels the business by helping facilitate connections between buyers and brands with outstanding services like retail concierge and matchmaking programs, bridging relationships, and strengthening connections. You can see uploaded video presentations, photos product line sheets, and inventory lists. Additionally, retailers and buyers have opportunities to learn, network, and conduct business with new and returning exhibiting brands. With an expanded emphasis on showcasing new brands and a greater variety of buyers, International Expo Center is committed to inspiring, exciting, and connecting the global industry.
Whether you are looking for goods, we want you to have a positive experience shopping at International Expo Center. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a buyer.
Understanding International Expo Center’s limitations as a venue.
International Expo Center provides a venue for buyers to find, learn about, and enter into transactions with sellers around the world. It is important to note, however, that International Expo Center is not a part of that transaction. By shopping at the International Expo Center, you understand that:
(1) you are not buying directly from International Expo Center, but from one of the many talented exhibitors on international expo center;
(2) International Expo Center does not pre-screen sellers and therefore does not guarantee or endorse any items that you buy directly from exhibitors (such as photographs or language used in listings or shop policies).
(3) Each exhibitor on International Expo Center accepts different payment methods and has its own processing times, shipping methods, and shop policies.
As a member of the community, you have the opportunity to flag an item or a shop that violates any of the International Expo Center’s policies. Flagging is confidential.
Any use of convos to harass other members, to support or glorify hatred toward, or otherwise demean people based upon race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation is strictly prohibited. If you receive a convo that violates this policy, please let us know right away.
Leaving a review of an item
Reviews are a great way to learn about a seller’s items and reputation, help good sellers build a strong reputation, or help warn other buyers about a poor experience.
You can leave a review, including a one to five-star rating and a photograph of your purchase, for 60 days after your item’s expected delivery date. By leaving a review or photograph, you acknowledge that:
(1) your review and/or photograph and profile information will be publicly displayed on the seller's listing and review pages.
(2) reviews and photographs may not:
A. Contain private information;
B. Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
C. Contain prohibited medical drug claims;
D. Contain advertising or spam;
E. Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a shipping carrier, International Expo Center or a third party;
F. Undermine the integrity of the review system.
(3) extortion is not allowed on International Expo Center. Any attempt to manipulate reviews through threats, intimidation, or bribery is considered extortion and is strictly prohibited at International Expo Center. Examples of extortion include the following:
A. A. buyer leaves a negative review in an attempt to force the seller into providing additional items that were not agreed upon in the original transaction.
B. A. buyer leaves a negative review in an attempt to force the seller into providing a refund when a refund is not warranted.
See this help article for more information.
(4) shilling is not allowed on International Expo Center. Shilling is the fraudulent inflation of a shop’s reputation by the use of an alternate account. The intent of shilling is to make a seller look more desirable by increasing the shop’s number of sales and overall review score. Not only does it violate our core value of transparency, but it is considered to be a deceptive business practice by our federal trade commission.
Reviews must reflect the honest, unbiased opinions, findings, beliefs, or experience of the buyer.
For more information on the shilling, including examples, please see this help article. By uploading a photograph to International Expo Center’s website or mobile app, you warrant that:
(a) you own the photograph or you have the rights or permission to use the photograph.